Are you sick of missing deadlines and cramming loads of work into a few hours?
- FocusList is a daily planner & focus app that helps you plan your day, stay focused while keeping track of time. You are able to split bigger tasks into smaller ones too – this helps prioritization and making sure you are getting EVERYTHING on your list done.
2. Strides allows you to stay motivated and on track with flexible reminders. Their beautiful charts are also there to keep you in check of your goals. The best thing about this app is that you can track habits; bad or good. So whether you just stopped smoking or just started going to the gym – this is the app that will keep you in check.
3. Scanbot is an award-winning app that allows you to scan documents on the go. That’s not all as the app also allows you to edit PDFs and now has the ability to fax scanned documents.
Are you someone who needs their quiet time throughout or after a hard day’s work?
4. Mindfulness is the app for you. It allows you to meditate on-the-go with a statistics feature that will map your progress. There are loads of guided and non-guided meditation resources to help you get started.
5. Freehour is a locally created new and innovative way of keeping track of your University or College Timetable. This app works in the way that a social network does, allowing you to know when your friends are free and even chat on the platform.
BONUS: This app tells you when your next stipend comes in.