As a Sales Executive, reporting directly to the Shop Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting clients in the best way possible and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The day to day tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients in purchasing of new items
- Clearly explain and demonstrate all products and services offered by the company
- Ensure that shop display is up to company’s standards
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring customer problems are followed up in a timely manner
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Previous experience in a sales related role will be considered an asset but is not essential
- A proactive person who can work on his/her own initiative
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Capable of working as part of a team
Part time candidates should be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week during shop hours.