A week ago, we posted a video where our presenter Ian talked about GO’s new Smart Wi-Fi System, a cool way to get good Wi-Fi in any room of the house. While the vid got a lot of positive feedback, many of you had questions about this handy gadget.
So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get answering!
1. What is the difference between home plugs, extenders or repeaters and this, the GO Smart Wi-Fi Pods?
Whilst home plugs, extenders and repeaters offer you increased coverage, this comes at the cost of greatly reduced internet speeds. With GO Smart Wi-Fi, you will get all of your speed wherever you need it in your home, guaranteed!
2. How much does it cost?
It’s a €30 one-time activation fee, and then just a €2.99 monthly fee, with no commitment required. For €2.99 you’ll get a starter pack with 2 pods. Just to GO’s website to order, at www.go.com.mt/smart-wi-fi
3. Can I purchase a GO Smart Wi-Fi system if my service is provided by another network provider?
Sorry, pal. This has been designed to work with GO’s internet service. You’ll need to be subscribed to some kind of GO Internet subscription to enjoy it.
4. How do I set up the GO Smart Wi-Fi Starter Kit?
Simply plug the first GO Smart Wi-Fi pod into an electrical outlet, connect it to your modem via the supplied ethernet cable, switch off the Wi-Fi on your modem, connect the second pod in another area, and you’re good to go!
- Why Not Yet? 5 Institutions and Services We Think Should Go Online
- Oh $#!+! This Is What Happened To Danita When Honeymooning
- 8 Weird Tech Habits That Have To Stop